Postgraduate Medical Journal Of Ghana
The Official Journal of the Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons
The Postgraduate Medical Journal of Ghana is intended to be the scientific, as well as professional mouthpiece of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons. Its primary purpose is to publish articles that would advance the aims and objectives of the College, namely, training of high quality medical practitioners to meet the manpower requirements of Ghana, ensuring their participation in continuing professional development programmes and promoting excellent health care delivery to all Ghanaians. To this end, the journal will publish:
- High quality review articles detailing up-to-date scientific knowledge and currently accepted, evidence-based procedures and techniques related to all fields of medical practice.
- Commentaries on various topical aspects of medical practice
- High quality articles reporting the results of original basic, clinical and clinico-pathological studies. .
- Reports of relevant clinical and technical innovations.
- Correspondence, including responses to previous articles.
- Case reports only if they advance knowledge and understanding of diseases or are of exceptional interest.
- Book Reviews
The Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Publishes “The Postgraduate Medical Journal of Ghana” twice a year. The issues come out in the month of March and in September. The Journals published are displayed on the top left side on the page.