ADMISSION TO SENIOR RESIDENCY TRAINING COMMENCING JANUARY 2019 (FELLOWSHIP)
Applications are invited from qualified specialists in Medical and Dental professions for the following Fellowship Training Programmes:Duration of all programmes are available here
- Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- Obstetric Anaesthesia
- Paediatrics/Child Health
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Paediatric Oncology
- Dental Surgery
- Family Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- Gastro-Enterology and Hepatology
- Laboratory Medicine
- General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Reproductive Health & Family Planning
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Public Health
- Radiation Oncology
- General Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
Entry requirements common to all Programmes
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Ghana.
- Membership of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons and in good standing
- Post Membership work experience in Ghana of one (1) year in a Regional or District Hospital
- Applicants for Neurosurgery are exempted from item (III) above.
- Forms are available at the College, 54 Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra.
- Registration fee of Six hundred Ghana cedis (¢600.00) must be paid into the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons Donor Pool Fund Account Number 0010 1344 0464 8401, ECOBANK GHANA LTD., RIDGE WEST BRANCH (swift Code: ECOCGHAC). Payment can also be done at any GT Bank branch through GCPS Pay. In addition, payment can be done electronically online using VISA or Mastercard on the College website by clicking GCPSPAY.