ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL TRAINING COMMENCING SEPTEMBER 2018
(MODULAR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME IN FAMILY MEDICINE)
Applications are invited from qualified Medical practitioners for the 4-Year Modular Membership Residency Training Programme in Family Medicine.
Entry requirements common to all Programmes
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Ghana.
- Must have completed two (2) years housemanship/rotation in all four (4) major disciplines
- Must have served at least (3) years in a District Hospital after Housemanship as defined by the Ministry of Health.
- Applicants must sit and pass the Primary Examination to be organized by the Faculty of Family Medicine
- Selection into the Programme will be based on a Pass in the Primary Examination and a Pass at the Interview.
Selection will be by Interview only for applicants who have already passed the Primary Examination in Family Medicine of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons or the West Africa College of Physicians in the last 3 years.
The Primary Examination for this announcement is scheduled for Tuesday 21st August 2018 at the College of Physicians and Surgeons, 54 Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra at 9.00am. The interview will be held on Wednesday 22nd August 2018 at the same venue at 9.00am prompt.
- Forms are available at the College, 54 Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra. Applicants can also download the application forms from the College website (gcps.edu.gh).
- Registration fee of Six hundred Ghana cedis (¢600.00) must be paid into the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons Donor Pool Fund Account Number 0010 1344 0464 8401, ECOBANK GHANA LTD., RIDGE WEST BRANCH (swift Code: ECOCGHAC). Payment can also be done at any GT Bank branch through GCPS Pay. In addition, payment can be done electronically online using VISA or Mastercard on the College website by clicking GCPSPAY.
Completed application forms must reach the Examinations Officer on or before Friday, 3rd August, 2018.
Late registration will end 10th August 2018 and will ATTRACT a fee of GHS150.00.
Tel. No.: 0302-238650/238703/024-3690073
Address: P.O. Box MB 429, Ministries, Accra